The conference exclusively for mobile app marketers, june 7th, 2018 - Berlin, Germany.
Mobile Spree is a mobile marketing conference hosted by Adjust, and driven by practitioners. For the third year running, we invite mobile marketing experts to share personal experience in keynotes, workshops and panels. The expertise is organic, problem-oriented and never paid for. There are no sponsors, no sales pitches, no booths and no bullshit. Just great speakers with great insights.
Agenda and workshops
Our full agenda and workshops will be announced shortly. In the meantime, you can check out a recap of Mobile Spree 2017 here or sign up for updates when they come.
Speakers at Mobile Spree 2018
The stage is only for true practitioners - mobile app marketers with real stories to tell from their day-to-day work. Speakers are hand-picked from across the world and bring varied experiences from every vertical: mobile ecommerce, gaming, travel and more.
- JANOS PEREI, Chief Marketing Officer, TreasureHunt GmbH
- AYBERK DEMIRCI, Programmatic Manager, Akbank
- MANUELA MELINESCU, VP of Marketing, Snapp
- MARAT ZHANABEKOV, Growth Hacker, Edadeal
- MOSHI BLUM, Head of User Acquisition, Viber
- SEBASTIAN GOLDT, Head of Performance Networks, InnoGames
- THOMAS PETIT, Growth Team Member, 8fit
- YURY BOLOTKIN, UA manager, Wooga
- TOLGA KUZDERE, Performance Marketing Manager, Akbank
Stadtbad Oderberger is no stuffy conference hotel - it’s an 1898 bath house converted in recent years to one of Berlin’s most gorgeous venues.
Oderberger Str. 57,
More info Mobile Spree website